Eric Baron, founder of The Baron Group, appears at numerous public events every year as a keynote speaker. Whether it is a national sales meeting, a trade association event, a conference sponsored by specific organizations or a senior-level retreat, Eric can make an important contribution to the event.
His presentations typically last from one hour to a half-day. When more involved training interventions are needed, The Baron Group’s staff can conduct tailored, highly participative programs ranging from one to three days in length.
Eric’s style is very dynamic and inspirational. His presentations are highly interactive and, regardless of group size, he always involves the audience – connecting closely with them, and offering a combination of energy, empathy and credibility that is impossible to resist.
He focuses on practical, workable skills that make people more effective in their jobs and in their personal lives, and uses anecdotes, examples and cases to highlight his points and add relevance to his message.
More recently, Eric’s keynote presentations include important points from his very successful book – Innovative Team Selling – which was first published in 2013. The Team Selling concept hits home in today’s challenging marketplace and Eric discusses it from a variety of perspectives.
Whether he is talking to salespeople, sales managers, or more diverse audiences, the importance of having a problem solving mentality and the use of problem solving skills in selling is invariably a key theme included in Eric’s presentations. His speaking topics include:
- Consultative Selling in the New Millennium – A Problem Solving Approach Bringing Creativity to the Sales Process
- Innovation in Selling
- Strategic Team Selling – Aligning Resources to Achieve Sales Goals Coaching Salespeople for Improved Results
- Making Effective Closing Presentations – Winning more Business
- Sales Action Planning – Reaching Sales Goals through Proactive Thinking
Eric has spoken both domestically and internationally. Here are some of the organizations and corporations for whom he has given presentations.
- American Bankers Association
- American Marketing Association
- American Society for Training & Devt.
- Bank Marketing Association
- Columbia University School of Business
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Instructional Systems Association
- National Training Laboratories
- Personnel Association of Toronto
- Sales & Marketing Executives
- Training Magazine
- Women in Sales
- Abbott Laboratories
- American Express
- Associate Fleet Services
- Associated Bank
- Banc One
- Bank of New York Mellon
- Brady Corporation
- Burlington Industries
- Fairchild Publications
- Deutsche Bank
- Digital Impact
- Fleet Bank
- Goldman Sachs
- Goodrich & Sherwood
- Hoechst Marion Roussel
- International Paper
- Institutional Investor
- Key Corporation
- Liz Claiborne
- Morgan Stanley
- Ogilvy & Mather
- Otis Elevator
- Pepsi Cola
- Pitney Bowes
- Research International
- State Street
- TV Data
- US West