In this highly interactive course, participants learn how to effectively harness the full power of selling as a team effort. They study the dynamics, structure and function of winning sales teams, with emphasis on problem-solving sessions; assigning roles and responsibilities; and planning, conducting and following up on joint or team sales calls. Extensive video practice allows them to observe and hone their skills for maximum learning and retention.
Participants of Innovative Team Selling will learn how to:
- Conduct effective team meetings to develop innovative strategies for working with their clients and prospects
- Generate, develop and implement new ideas as a team to increase the probability of winning the business
- Transform team selling situations into problem solving opportunities
- Apply positioning, active questioning, and listening skills to effectively work together internally as a team, and externally with the client to develop deeper relationships and more business opportunities
- Conduct effective joint sales calls in a well-coordinated and client-focused manner that utilizes all the team members involved