Consultative Selling Skills: Updated!
At The Baron Group, we define consultative selling as the ability to work with clients or prospects to solve their business issues and challenges. This requires the seller to develop trust and build strong relationships.
Consultative Selling Skills provides participants with the process, structure, skills and behaviors needed to position themselves as strategic client partners and become more effective at managing sales meetings with their prospects and clients to achieve breakthrough results.
This highly interactive 2-day classroom program combines lecture, discussion, self-reflection and role-play exercises that are recorded and coached to help participants hone existing skills and discover new ways to engage and serve their clients. Videotape is used extensively in our training through simulated selling situations as a way for participants to practice the skills learned in the classroom.
Program takeaways include:
- How to build trust-based relationships as a strategic client partner
- Listening and questioning skills that leverage emotional intelligence to uncover customer needs and pain points – obvious and not so obvious needs
- Objection resolution skills that uncover additional needs while deepening the relationship
- Making solution recommendations client-focused and persuasive
- Virtual and in-person meeting frameworks and facilitation skills that improve outcomes and shorten the sales cycle
Who Should Attend:
- Sales professionals and anyone involved in the sales cycle.