Coaching for Improved Sales Performance helps managers acquire a coaching process and skillset to help their team members improve their sales performance. The program provides an actionable coaching model that emphasizes honest, balanced and action-oriented feedback and coaching. Video-based practice helps participants observe, practice and improve their coaching style and skillset.
Participants of Coaching for Improved Sales Performance will learn to:
- Effectively prepare for a coaching session
- Position the coaching session with the salesperson in a constructive and supportive manner
- Apply a coaching sequence and skills to achieve the desired outcomes
- Help their salespeople embrace positive behavior change
- Gain commitment by working with the salesperson to develop an action plan.