The Team Selling Skills Workshop teaches teams specific selling skills in creative problem solving, strategic teamwork, team dynamics and consultative selling. The training provides team members with skills they can use internally in developing effective strategies to apply in their selling situations and the appropriate skills to use when interacting with their clients and prospects. Making effective joint sales calls is a key ingredient to team selling and the course investigates this concept thoroughly.
The team sales training is highly interactive and skills oriented. Participants practice what they learn in videotaped exercises that simulate both internal and external situations. The cases for these practice sessions are developed specifically for each course.
- Conduct effective team meetings to develop innovative strategies for working with their clients and prospects;
- Generate, develop and implement new ideas as a team to increase the probability of winning the business;
- Transform team selling situations into problem solving opportunities;
- Apply active questioning, listening and positioning skills to effectively work together internally as a team and with the client to develop deeper relationships;
- Conduct effective joint sales calls in a well coordinated and client focused manner that utilizes all the team members involved.
To speak with our Director of Sales, call (203) 247-4119.
To contact our main facility, call (203) 227- 7907.
We look forward to speaking with you.