Eric Baron, Founder of The Baron Group, appears at numerous public events every year as a Keynote Speaker. Whether it is a National Sales Meeting, a Trade Association event, a Conference sponsored by specific organizations or a Senior Level Retreat, Eric can make an important contribution to the event.
His presentations typically last from one hour to a half-day. When more involved training interventions are needed, The Baron Group’s staff can conduct tailored, highly participative programs ranging from one to three days in length.
Eric’s style is very dynamic and inspirational. His presentations are highly interactive and, regardless of group size, he always involves the audience – connecting closely with them, and offering a combination of energy, empathy and credibility that is impossible to resist.
He focuses on practical, workable skills which make people more effective in their jobs and in their personal lives, and uses anecdotes, examples and cases to highlight his points and add relevance to his message.
More recently, Eric’s keynote presentations include important points from his very successful book – Selling Is a Team Sport – which was first published late in the Year 2000. The Team Selling concept hits home in today’s challenging marketplace and Eric discusses it from a variety of perspectives.
Whether he is talking to salespeople, sales managers, or more diverse audiences, the importance of having a problem solving mentality and the use of problem solving skills in selling is invariably a key theme included in Eric’s presentations. His speaking topics include:
Consultative Selling in the New Millennium – A Problem Solving Approach Bringing Creativity to the Sales Process – Innovation in Selling
Strategic Team Selling – Aligning Resources to Achieve Sales Goals Coaching Salespeople for Improved Results
Making Effective Closing Presentations – Winning more Business
Sales Action Planning – Reaching Sales Goals through Proactive Thinking
Eric has spoken both domestically and internationally. Here are some of the organizations and corporations for whom he has given presentations.
- American Bankers Association
- American Marketing Association
- American Society for Training & Devt.
- Bank Marketing Association
- Columbia University School of Business
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Instructional Systems Association NASP
- National Training Laboratories Personnel Association of Toronto Sales & Marketing Executives SAMA
- Training Magazine Women in Sales
- Abbott Laboratories
- American Express
- Associate Fleet Services
- Associated Bank
- Banc One
- Bank of New York Mellon Brady Corporation Burlington Industries Chiron
- Fairchild Publications Deutsche Bank
- Digital Impact
- Fleet Bank
- Goldman Sachs Goodrich & Sherwood Hoechst Marion Roussel HSB
- International Paper Institutional Investor JPMorganChase
- Key Corporation
- Liz Claiborne
- Ogilvy & Mather
- Otis Elevator MedImmune
- Morgan Stanley
- Pepsi Cola
- Pitney Bowes PricewaterhouseCoopers Prudential
- Research International SNET
- State Street
- TV Data
- US West