Finalist Presentations Skills
The Finals Presentation—it is that critical meeting when the organization that has been selected as a finalist for a piece of business gets to tell its story. It is “show time.” And whether it is a formal presentation to a large group or a one-on-one discussion with a key decision maker, it is a critically important sales interaction. Perhaps, the most important of all.
Making Effective Finals Presentation is a highly customized two day program that teaches individuals and/or sales teams how to make these kinds of presentations work. The key is to differentiate yourselves by demonstrating a solid understanding of the client’s needs and your company’s ability to address these needs.
The program is highly interactive and skill based. Videotape is used extensively as a training vehicle to give participants the opportunity to practice what they learn and test the efficacy of the concepts introduced. At the conclusion of the program participants will be significantly more effective at planning, conducting and debriefing Finals Presentations.
By the conclusion of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective preparation and utilize a process for preparation to greatly enhance the outcome of a finalist presentation.
- Understand how to involve all members in the team call.
- Demonstrate an extraordinary level of understanding of the client’s needs.
- Make recommendations that are impeccably aligned with and directed at the needs of the customer.
- Manage resistance, if necessary, during or after the presentation.
- Know how to set up next steps and/or get a sense of the customer’s reaction to the presentation.
- Understand how to use tools available ranging from handouts to Pitch Books to PowerPoint slides.
- Utlize a presentation skills framework and skills that will enable you to maximize your efffectivness and win the deal
To speak with our Director of Sales, call (203) 247-4119. To contact our main facility, call (203) 227-7907. We look forward to speaking with you.